11th January 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship from Federal Bank of India? Interest rate chart for it?

Sir, I want to study degree course from a private college so, I need much amount for it. Please tell me how to get scholarship from Federal Bank of India? Interest rate chart for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rate index of Federal Bank? Where should I apply for it in Chandigarh?
  2. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  3. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  4. Which bank offers hassle free education loan smoothly? Interest rate chart for it?
  5. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  6. Which bank is best to apply for an education loan in between Axis and HDFC? Current interest rate chart
  7. Best bank in between Dena Bank and Federal Bank to apply for education loan? What is the interest rate and requirements for it?
  8. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where to apply for an education loan including tuition fees, examination fee, library, laboratory, hostel, books, equipment, instruments, uniform, travel expenses? Procedure for it?
  10. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  11. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  12. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for education loan at YES Bank? Rate of interest chart and conditions for it?
  14. Which Bank is convenient and beneficial in between SBI and BOI for an education loan? Interest rate and EMI chart?
  15. Compare interest rate, processing fees and accessibility of Education loan from Federal Bank with other banks
  16. Chances to get an education loan from Axis Bank to study MBA from IIBS, Bangalore? Interest rate chart for it?
  17. How to apply for an education loan at Federal bank? Interest rate of this bank?
  18. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
15th January 2018, 11:12 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship from Federal Bank of India? Interest rate chart for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study degree course from a private college so, I need much amount for it. Please tell me how to get scholarship from Federal Bank of India? Interest rate chart for it?

Candidates belonging to states of Kerala, Tamilnadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra who got admission in any government / govt. aided / self financing recognized colleges are eligible to apply for the Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship. Candidates should have admitted to the course through the merit based admission process and their family income should be below Rs 3 Lakh per year. Candidates who are studying in the MBBS, BE/BTech, BSc Agriculture, BSc Co-operation and Banking with Agriculture Science, BSc Nursing and MBA courses are eligible to apply for the Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship. It is a scholarship, hence no interest will be charged for it. Candidates can find the details about the Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?