9th April 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh to study MS course from USA. Please send me base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in between BOI and PNB to study from abroad?
  2. Can Diploma failed students get education loan for further studies?
  3. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  4. How can I get education loan to study ICWAI?
  5. Interest rate index of Federal Bank? Where should I apply for it in Chandigarh?
  6. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  7. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  8. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  9. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  10. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  11. Which bank is best to apply for an education loan to study in Australia? Procedure and conditions for it?
  12. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
  13. What will be the interest rate for the left amount of an education loan if paid half of amount with pre payment charge?
  14. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  15. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh?
  16. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  17. Approval letter of Symbiosis International University? Rate of interest and maximum repayment amount of SBI?
  18. Is IIPM giving 100% placement opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?