27th June 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate interest rate of State Bank of India Education Loan?

I am interested to study BSc(IT) by taking an education loan from State Bank of India. I don’t know how they calculate the interest rates. So, I just want to know about the calculation of education loan. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to calculate interest rate of State Bank of India Education Loan? -- [New]
  2. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  3. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  4. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  5. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  6. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  7. Maximum Loan amount to be taken in State Bank of India Education Loan? Interest rates against this Education Loan?
  8. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  9. When to apply for education loan at Bank of India? Maximum interest rate for the loan?
  10. Interest rate charge of State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  12. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  13. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  15. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  16. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  17. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  18. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
2nd July 2018, 09:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate interest rate of State Bank of India Education Loan?

Details of interest rates of State Bank of India Education Loan are mentioned below :-

--> For loans upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- 10.25% per annum
--> For loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- 10.50% per annum.

Concession of 0.50% on rate of interest is provided to girl candidates.
4th July 2018, 08:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate interest rate of State Bank of India Education Loan?

The details of State Bank of India Education Loan are mentioned below :-

--> Upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs :- 1 year MCLR (8.25%) + 2.00% spread i.e., 10.25% per annum.
--> Above Rs. 7.5 Lacs :- 1 year MCLR (8.25%) + 2.25% spread i.e., 10.50% per annum.

For girl candidates, 0.50% concession is provided on Interest of State Bank of India Education Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?