27th May 2018, 01:03 AM
Somesh lokbahadur rawal

Recruitment exams available to get job in IRCTC Catering Services for BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of BSc in Catering Science and Hotel Management. I am currently studying in 3rd year. And I would like to now what kind of recruitment exams I have to give to get job in IRCTC Catering Services?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  2. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  3. Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management student? -- [New]
  4. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  5. What is the fee structure for 3rd year student in National Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology of Goa?
  6. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  8. How to do MBA in Marketing after doing BMS? What is the fees?
  9. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  10. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  11. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  12. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  13. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in Anna Science and Management College?
  14. Can I get pursue Diploma in Catering Restaurant Management along with HSC simultaneously? Job opportunities after this course?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
  16. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  17. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  18. Job vacancies in Jorhat(Assam) for a B.Sc Hotel Management in Catering and Tourism graduate?
21st November 2022, 10:57 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment exams available to get job in IRCTC Catering Services for BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) 3rd year student?

The various Government exams are
VSSC recruitment
ISI Kolkata Recruitment
Sikkim University Recruitment

Interested candidates can apply through the official website , you can also visit the free job alert page .
There is no application fee , the candidates are free from any type of application fee charge .
The selection is based on personal interview .
The upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?