1st June 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get pursue Diploma in Catering Restaurant Management along with HSC simultaneously? Job opportunities after this course?

I have completed my SSC this very year and am very much interested in Hotel Management course. So, I want to know that can I opt for it along with pursuing H.Sc and Diploma in Catering and Restaurant Management as I have a great inclination towards cooking.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Diploma in Hotel Management and HSC simultaneously?
  2. Feed back of ICAS Tech Singapore for Advance diploma in Restaurant and catering Management course?
  3. Is it possible for me to pursue 12th simultaneously doing diploma 3 years?
  4. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  5. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  6. Can i get government job after Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?
  7. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  8. Can i pursue cinematography from FTII simultaneously while doing B.com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  10. Vacancies available in governemnt undertakings for Diploma in Management and Catering Technology in Housekeeping Management?
  11. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  12. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  13. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  14. How to get into Tourism Sector after M.A Economics?
  15. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  16. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma in Port Management & Development candidate?
  18. Is Diploma in Material and Science good enough for finding job opportunities in India?
4th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get pursue Diploma in Catering Restaurant Management along with HSC simultaneously? Job opportunities after this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my SSC this very year and am very much interested in Hotel Management course. So, I want to know that can I opt for it along with pursuing H.Sc and Diploma in Catering and Restaurant Management as I have a great inclination towards cooking.

It is not possible to do two courses simultaneously as you mentioned. You can study the HSC and after completing it you can opt for Diploma in Catering Restaurant Management course or you can take the Diploma in Catering Restaurant Management course after 10th and pursue your career.

The scope for the course is very high and if you are talented enough in the catering field then you can reach high level in the field. So chase your dream and study the course. There are many job opportunities for the right candidates in the catering field with good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?