15th May 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?

Hi, i complete my bsc in catering science & hotel management. I like to work in irctc, send me some information about catering jobs in Indian railways

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  2. How to join Army after passing BSc in Hotel Management Catering and Technology
  3. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  5. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  6. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  7. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration
  8. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  9. Results of IRCTC catering executives interview
  10. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  11. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  12. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  14. Can I appear for MPSC and UPSC? Which are the branches open for me?
  15. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after completing Hotel and Catering Management(I am a female)? What are the necessary requirements?
  16. How to do MBA in Marketing after doing BMS? What is the fees?
  17. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  18. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
15th May 2015, 08:09 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?

You must know that IRCTC - Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation conduct recruitment for every single particular post recruited in IRCTC so you do not worry because if you want to join IRCTC after your bachelor's degree in catering technology and hotel management then you may join just by qualifying a particular requirement process of the board and become an employee of IRCTC which is a body of government of India.

You can apply for following jobs in IRCTC based on your current qualification :

01. Catering Manager : Candidate must have a bachelor's and master's degree in catering science/ technology with hotel management from a recognized university.

Age of the candidate must not be less than 20 years and more than 35 years.

02. Assistant Catering Manager : A candidate having degree of diploma in hotel management with catering science specialization is eligible to apply for this job but age should not be more than 30 years.

03. Supervisor Catering discipline : All those candidates who have passed Degree/ Diploma in Catering Science with Hotel Management are eligible to apply and age should be less than 28 years.

04. Executive Catering : Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management with Catering is enough to apply for this post but age of the candidate must not be more than 30 years.

Except all these jobs in IRCTC, some other jobs are also recruited like Assistant General Manager, General Manager, Deputy General Manager, etc.

You can apply for all jobs listed above and have a great career in IRCTC because it is a government of India undertaking board that is responsible for railways as well.

You can apply for jobs in Air India and other Airline Industries if you apply because all such industries and organizations conduct recruitment for various posts like Catering Assistant, Junior Executive Catering etc. so you just need to know more about the job and apply.

The recruitment process is simple, the board will conduct written examination and all exam qualified candidates will be called for interview process and if a candidate qualifying in both stages with enough marks to be selected the she/he is finally appointed for the job by IRCTC and other Airline industries so start preparation for such recruitment and make your career better.
26th June 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?

Hello sir/mam I have finished my Blog.sc hotel management and catering science and tourism marketing, banquet management diploma course too, now am searching for a government job, which job suits me perfectly
6th January 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my naMe is Avinash Kumar Tiwari, I have done MBA in hotel management, I want to work with irctc..Please let me know that me degree is suitable for irctc....Please revert my message.
Thank you
18th May 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir my name is Abhyuday pratap singh. I am purusing my B. Sc HHA hotel management last year i want to do job in irctc or other govt. Sector how can i apply for this. Please let me know sir.
Thankyou
1st March 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Having completed diploma in hotel management & catering technology can apply in irctc or eligible for irctc
22nd June 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I did hotel management in 2011 and had an experience of 8yrs and want to work with Indian railway. Please guide
15th July 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

I have finished bsc catering and hotel administration any vacancies in irctc
30th July 2019, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings!! I have completed 13 years. in hotel industry after I have done Bsc. Hotel management. I want to work with IRCTC. Please let me know, how I can apply for this job.
8th August 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, greetings. I am currently pursing and i really wanted to join irctc please can you help me out
14th August 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I have just completed my Bsc in hotel management degree can you please tell me which are government job so I can apply I can get job.
2nd August 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, Ma'am, My name is Mr Vipul Pendhari I have completed my BSC. hospitality studies. And I have 4 years of experience in hotel industry as well as I have experience in Cruiseline Royal carribean, and now I want to do job in IRCTC as catering supervisor in Maharashtra so what I can do? I have already checked vacancy of 2020....please help me out ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?