26th June 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancies in Jorhat(Assam) for a B.Sc Hotel Management in Catering and Tourism graduate?

I am Parthajyoti Goswami and I have completed B.Sc Hotel Management in Catering and Tourism. I have 2 years 4 months working experience in different hotels. Now I want to do job at my home town Jorhat(Assam). So, please tell me job vacancies available in my profession?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  2. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
  3. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  4. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  5. Vacancies available in governemnt undertakings for Diploma in Management and Catering Technology in Housekeeping Management?
  6. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
  8. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  9. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  10. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  11. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  12. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  13. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  16. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  17. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  18. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
14th July 2016, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job vacancies in Jorhat(Assam) for a B.Sc Hotel Management in Catering and Tourism graduate?

You have to look at various hotels and restaurant in your area for job. Being a not so big city, it will be difficult to get a decent salary in Jorhat because of competition from non technical people.

It will be better to look for job in big cities because mostly big cities have 5 star hotels and restaurant. In smaller places like Jorhat you will get job surely but have to be content with lesser salary and also working environment will not be same as big cities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?