24th March 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do if my date of birth mismatches the eligibility criteria for IES Exam while registering?

My date of birth s 20.7.1991.. I am eligible for ies exam as per the eligibility criteria.. It says v should have completed 21yrs as on august 1st on the yr of exam. But when i complete Registration I, it displays as "Your date of birth mismatches the eligibility criteria of examination". Why is it so??

26th March 2012, 07:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do if my date of birth mismatches the eligibility criteria for IES Exam while registering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My date of birth s 20.7.1991.. I am eligible for ies exam as per the eligibility criteria.. It says v should have completed 21yrs as on august 1st on the yr of exam. But when i complete Registration I, it displays as "Your date of birth mismatches the eligibility criteria of examination". Why is it so??
As per the notification of Engineering Service Examination 2012, candidates who have born after 01-01-1991 will not be considered eligible for the examination.

Since your date of birth is 20-07-1991, you are obviously not eligible to apply for the Engineering Service Examination 2012.

As per your date of birth, you will be eligible to write the examination which will be conducted in the year 2013.

For further information, refer to the notification published by Union Public Service Commission:

Engineering Service Exam 2012 - Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?