20th November 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the ways to get admission in foreign reputed universities for pursuing higher studies in Physics?

Respected sir,

I am a student of Cotton College and i have passed my B.Sc. exam
with honors in physics. I want to pursue higher studies in Physics. Therefore Sir I would like to know what are the various ways i can get admitted in foreign reputed universities.

Awaiting your reply.

27th November 2015, 11:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the ways to get admission in foreign reputed universities for pursuing higher studies in Physics?

Procedure to get admission in foreign reputed universities after graduation :-

- Different institutes have different procedure of admission. However, the general procedure is same which is you need to do well in the entrance exam.
- Most of the North American institutes take into account GRE and TOEFL score for admission while universities in other parts take into account IELTS score.
- Once you get the scores in the entrance exams, you need to apply as per your score in the foreign universities.
- Make a good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- Then there might be an interview round usually telephonic or Skype.
- Once shortlisted, you need to apply for visa confirming your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?