12th March 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of marks is required for Hotel Management Diploma?

I have a very simple query that how much percent marks i have to get for hotel management diploma after 12th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage of marks is required for Hotel Management Diploma? -- [New]
  2. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  3. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  5. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  6. Required Percentage of marks in 10th Class to join Hotel Management course?
  7. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  8. Required Percentage of Marks to join Hotel Management course?
  9. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  10. List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course? Required Entrance Exam to give and required percentage of marks for this?
  11. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  13. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  14. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  15. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  16. Minimum marks required for Hotel Management in 12th?
  17. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
5th April 2016, 11:47 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage of marks is required for Hotel Management Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a very simple query that how much percent marks i have to get for hotel management diploma after 12th standard?
There is no any particular mark eligibility is required to study Hotel Management Diploma. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 and you should have good command over spoken and written English. The duration of the course is 3 years in some institutions. The course is available in many institutions in India like;

- School of Hotel Management, Vels University - Official website
- Empee Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology - Official website
- Madras Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology - Official website
22nd October 2017, 05:14 PM
Member+

Default Re: How much percentage of marks is required for Hotel Management Diploma?

The eligibility criteria for Hotel Management, is as follows: - Passing Higher secondary
- 10 + 2
- PUC or
- Equivalent examinations in any discipline from recognized boards and universities.

Here is a list of some of the top colleges for Hotel Management
Oberoi Centre, Delhi
IHM, Mumbai
WGSHA. Manipal
IHM, Delhi
IHM, Aurangabad
IHM, Bangalore
IHM, Chennai
IHM, Calcutta
IHM, Ahmedabad
Christ College, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?