27th June 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same?

How much I have to score in class 12th so that I can take entrance in Hotel Management ??? and which is the best subject to do Hotel Management ???

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Hotel management course after completing 12th class of science subject
  2. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
  3. Minimum marks required for Hotel Management in 12th?
  4. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  5. What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?
  6. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  7. What is the maximum percentage required in 12th class to do hotel management?
  8. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. How to do hotel management after passing class 12th?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  11. Which hotel management institute should I prefer after passing class 12th?
  12. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  13. Required Percentage of marks in 10th Class to join Hotel Management course?
  14. Entrance exams to join ISRO after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria and minimum marks required in 12th?
  15. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  16. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject in 12th boards exams?
  18. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
27th June 2015, 12:59 PM
mwh

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same?

There is no percentage criteria to join in hotel managememt course.you have to complete your 10+2 without fail in any branch.
To join in hotel management course you have to give entrance exam.this test consists of english,reasoning,general science and general knowledge.
This test is followed by group discussion and interview in which they test personality and confidence.
So complete your 12th and then apply for common entrance test.
27th June 2015, 05:41 PM
krroshan.amar

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same?

Hospitality Sector in India is growing at a rapid pace. A career in hotel management will offers you endless job opportunities and a good growth. This industry has a growth rate of 200% per year.

Following are the courses offered under hotel management
Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management
Bachelor of Hotel Management
BBA in Hotel Management
MBA in Hotel Management
Diploma in Hotel Management

Minimum eligibility for various courses vary from college to college. However you should have scored at-least 50% marks in 12th to get admission in good colleges. Most of the colleges conducts entrance exam for taking admission. However for taking admission in government colleges you will have to pass hotel management entrance exam conducted every year in April for the 800 seats in different Government institutes in 30 selected cities of India.

Colleges offering Degrees in Hotel Management are:
Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Chennai
27th June 2015, 08:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The minimum marks that you require to get admitted to the course of Hotel Management is 50% in your Class 12 Board Examination.
The best subject to study in Hotel Management is that of a cook.
The jobs are there in this category so try and take that as a specialization in due of course of time.
28th June 2015, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much I have to score in class 12th so that I can take entrance in Hotel Management ??? and which is the best subject to do Hotel Management ???
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for BHM.But your age should be below 22 years.

List of the best college for Bachelor in Hotel Management in India:-

Institute of Hotel Management,
CIT Campus, TTTI-Tharamani, P.O.
Chennai-600113 Ph. No. 044-22542029
Fax: 044-22541615
Email: [email protected]

Institute of Hotel Management
Libraray Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi- 110012 Ph. No. 011-25842429
Fax: 25843177

Alto Porvorim, Bardez,
Goa - 403521 Ph. No. 0832-2417252
Fax: 0832-2417209

F- Row, D D Colony, Vidyanagar,
Hyderabad-500007 Ph. No. 040-27427569
Fax: 040-27427898
26th September 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

what would be the minimum salary after completing hotel management course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?