18th August 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks to join Hotel Management course?

How much percentage need 2 join good collage?
Hotel Management

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks to join Hotel Management course?
  2. Required Percentage of marks in 10th Class to join Hotel Management course?
  3. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  4. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  5. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  6. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  7. How much percentage of marks is required for Hotel Management Diploma? -- [New]
  8. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  9. List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course? Required Entrance Exam to give and required percentage of marks for this?
  10. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  11. Minimum marks required for Hotel Management in 12th?
  12. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much percentage is needed to join the best course of Hotel Management in best hotel?
  14. How much percentage is required for admission in Hotel Management?
  15. How to join Hotel Management degree course?
  16. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  17. What is the percentage to join in Hotel Management?
  18. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university

23rd October 2012, 06:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to join Hotel Management course?

hi,
Before entering any college for hotel management you should not have any backlogs ,otherwise you will not be considered as elligible for the exam.There are many Hotel management colleges which offer degree programme in Hotel Management ...but I woul like suggest you Please go for Top colleges only because there are colleges which are running for the sake of money only..They dont have good Infrastructure ,they dont have good Placements too..so Go for some Rated colleges for your Degree..Some of the good colleges Includes : 1.Oberoi Center -Delhi 2.IHM-Mumbai 3.WGSHA -Manipal 4.IHM- DElhi 5.IHM-Aurangabaad 6.IHM-Banglore 7.IHM-Chennai 8.IHM-Calcutta 9.IHM-Ahamdabaad 10.CRIEST college Banglore.
Thank you...

23rd October 2012, 08:04 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Not much percentage is expected in 12th class from student but yes student must have to clear the Entrance Examination for admission in good hotel institution.

All reputed hotel management colleges conduct entrance exam for admission in the course in their colleges.

Minimum Eligibility for Under Graduate hotel management course
  1. 10+2 passed with English as compulsory subject or equivalent qualification.
  2. At least 50% marks whereas some want just passing marks.

Entrance Exam Pattern

1, Numerical ability / Reasoning

2, General Knowledge

3, Aptitude for service sector.

4, English

There will be around 200 questions in Entrance Exam.

Duration of paper will be of 2/3 hours.

Duration of the course 3 years.

Institute of Hotel Management

Institute of Hotel management, Catering and Nutrition, Pusa, Delhi
Institute of Hotel management, Aurangabad
International Institute of Hotel management, Kolkata
Institute of Hotel management-Bangalore (IHM-B)
A-IHM Institute of Hotel management
PCTE Institute of Hotel management
M. A. Rangoonwala Institute of Hotel management & Research
Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel management (SBIHM)

23rd October 2012, 10:48 PM
Hardik712

Hey Friend. . .
Eligibility Criteria for Hotel Management is You should have any backlog before exam.
Choose the best college across india for the bright future. . .

Best Of Luck . . .

23rd October 2012, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-You should be 10+2 pass from a recognised board of education be eligible for degree in hotel management.

-There is a national level entrance exam conducted for admission into IHM ( Institute of hotel management) in india .

-There are IHM in most of the states and these colleges are government aided hence fee is less compare to private colleges.

-You can go for this entrance exam it is conducted by PUSA and IGNOU jointly for all the IHM in india.

-If you get a good rank in this exam you can get government colleges for doing degree in hotel management.

-If you don't get government college there are many private colleges but fee is more there. So prepare for it because IHM are the best to study hotal management.

BEST OF LUCK....

23rd July 2013, 11:35 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

As per the eligibility of Hotel Management, there is no specific marks required to appear for hotel marks

At various stage the eligibility is as follows

Eligibility Criteria for Hotel Management course

Diploma course after 10th: To apply for diploma course a candidate must have passed Class 10th exam from a recognised board with minimum 40% marks.

Bachelors Degree: For bachelors degree a candidate must have passed Class 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks.

Post graduation degree: To be eligible for post graduation management programme a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree from a recognised university with at least 45% marks.

Certificate course: If a candidate wants to apply to certificate degree he/she should have completed minimum eligibility criteria the programme.

All the best

1st May 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Mera 10th me 48% marks hai and 12th mao 39%
and mai b.com 4th sem me Ho
so can I apply ???

10th May 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I have got 60% in 12th so can apper for the course hotel management ?? And which college is good in tamil nadu ?

15th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 70.5% in 12th i want do course in IHM PUSA in delhi , plz tell me fully requirment for addmisson

16th June 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How much parentage did required for the admission in your institute after passing 10th with nios

6th November 2014, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

i have appeared 65 percent marks in 12th from haryana board i want to do IHM .can i do this ?

22nd July 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i have a 50% marks in 12th xam from west bengal board and my graduation has complited 48% from state university i want to do IHM.and can u tell me that your how much ur collage camousing percentag?

23rd September 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Nashik city is the best for hm or not. And how many marks required in hm cet for goverment colleges

26th June 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I have a 47% in 12th xam from m.p board I want to do admison in any hotel management college in delhi

28th June 2016, 12:56 AM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Minimum 50% of marks required in 12th standard to do Hotel Management course.

Candidate required minimum 45% of marks in graduation.

21st July 2016, 03:11 PM
SRIHMMumbai

Minimum 50% marks in 12th standers required to give entrance test in any government or private hotel management college. some college do not take entrance test but the admission criteria is same for all.

2nd May 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

In 10th class I have score 36.7 percent so I can apply a diploma in hotel management

4th June 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Actually I'm before 3 years completing my 12th and I have 42% ,can I apply for degree course on hotel management

12th July 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 52%mark in 12th n cross in chemistry bt all 5subject pass n all over pass so can i applyed to hotel management??

12th April 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Which is more scope between hotel management and banker and money for study?

5th August 2018, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th with 82% n 12th with 88% but I have scored 52% in b.com (graduation) so can I do Post Graduation in Hotel Management of 3 years from IHM Mumbai or Delhi..!!

18th July 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

I have a 54 in 12 exam from up board without English I want hotel management of 3 year course in Gwalior

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?