25th October 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in MBBS course without attending the CEE exam? Percentage required for it?

I am a student of S.E.B.A board.can I get a seat in MBBS course without attending the CEE exam?How much % is required for that?

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  2. Can I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 129 marks and 2385 rank in CEE exam
  3. Will I get MBBS or BDS after scoring 394 rank in CEE?
  4. What is the percentage required for MBBS seat? My initial percentage of 10th and 12th is 45.7 out of 50%
  5. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in MBBS CEE?
  7. What is the passing marks for MBBS in CEE Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. About DCE CEE 2010 Exam regarding Domicile
  9. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  10. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  11. How many percentage in MBBS entrance exam is required for admission in MBBS colleges of Gujarat? -- [New]
  12. How much percentage is needed to join MU MBBS? With 1564 are there any chance to get a seat in Manipal Campus?
  13. Should I attend the MBBS counselling after attending 3011 rank?
  14. Percentage required to get seat in IPS exam? How to fill up form for this exam?
  15. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS government college in India
  16. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  17. What is the percentage of marks required to attend civil service exam
  18. Cutoff marks required in 2nd year to get a MBBS seat
23rd November 2011, 12:42 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in MBBS course without attending the CEE exam? Percentage required for it?

HI,
YES, you can get seat in the medical college without attending the C.E.E exam in management quota in privet college. This is more costly. You have to give

3.5-5.5 lakhs per year

If you really want to become a doctor then in my opinion you should try to take admissions through C.E.E . you get top govt. college.

all the best!
23rd April 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in MBBS course without attending the CEE exam? Percentage required for it?

how can i secure admission for MBBS college , Gujarat, for a student appearing class XII exam from Goa ? and also answering GCET Exam from Goa.
27th August 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage we require to get admission in medical college in goa at the board exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?