3rd February 2012, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Required Qualification to become a Commercial Pilot? Do I need any Engineering Entrance for this Job?

i'm in +2. i wanna become a commercial pilot.do i need an enginnering entrance for this job?
what are the qualifications need for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  2. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  3. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the educational qualification required to become a commerce pilot?
  5. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  6. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  7. How to become a commercial pilot? What are the job opportunities?
  8. How much XIIth percentage is required for becoming a pilot? Which course is need to be pursued further?
  9. How to become Pilot after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  11. Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for Commercial Pilot?
  12. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot? -- [New]
  13. How can I prepare for commercial pilot test? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  14. Which books are to be preferred for preparation of entrance exam of commercial pilot training(CPL)
  15. Minimum qualification required to get a Loco Pilot job in RRB?
  16. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  17. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  18. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
18th May 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification to become a Commercial Pilot? Do I need any Engineering Entrance for this Job?

procedures required to become a commercial pilot after 2
10th June 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification to become a Commercial Pilot? Do I need any Engineering Entrance for this Job?

How much marks in required to get admission in a college of pilot?
17th June 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

m in 12th thn wht is the education after 12th to become pilot plz plz plz reply.
20th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to job in airfoce...now i m in hdfc bank ....i have finished my B.B.A ...now. ..in....M.B.A in IGNOU Uni.
1st December 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm in +2. i wanna become a commercial pilot.do i need an enginnering entrance for this job?
what are the qualifications need for it?
the qualifications are as below :
* first of all you have to pass your +2 level .
* you should get a good marks in main subjects , and they are : physics, mathematics , and you should have a little bit knowledge about the countries i mean geography .
* then you have to give a small test of mathematics ( G.Q ) its not difficult but , its non calculator , and of time ( testing your speed of mind )
* then you will take to simulator to test your previous flight experience its not important but they will just give a chance , it will be fun .
* and there are also others simple tests which are not so difficult .
* good luck .. you can do it .
9th December 2012, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

wich will be the best airline for our career
17th December 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

what field should i take after10th to become a pilot?
21st April 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

what are the entrance exams for becoming a commercial pilot???????
28th August 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

iam in 11th std now i want to be a pilot bt i have no idea about that. for example wat course i should take, how many exams r there i need an detailed explanation plsss help me plsssssss
18th April 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to b a pilot can i apply for it after completing 12th. .what i know to get to this job plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?