25th October 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Required Qualification for Interior Decorator?

What kind of qualification is required for an interior decorater
i want to become decorator.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do degree in interior decorator after completion of 12th?
  2. How to make my career in Interior Decorating?
  3. Which college is best suitable for me to take my career as Interior Designer and Decorator?
  4. Qualification required for Interior Designing? How to go for Interior Designing after B.E Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Qualifications required to do interior design course? Any institutions in Nepal? From where can I apply for it?
  6. How to choose interior designer course after studying in 9th class? What is the qualification required?
  7. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in interior designing
  9. Information about the interior course? Is there any entrance exam for interior course? What is the percentage required for admission?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce? -- [New]
  11. Best Institutes in Delhi to do Interior Designing course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  12. How much percentage is required in 12th commerce to do Interior Designing?
  13. Previous and Model Question Papers to prepare for the position of Municipal Junior Accountant?
  14. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  15. What is the percentage required to join Interior designing after class 12th?
  16. Minimum percentage required for interior designing after 1th?
  17. Cutoff percentage required for interior designing after 12th in JJ School of Arts?
  18. Under whom favor should the AIEEE demand draft is to be drawn?
15th February 2012, 07:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Qualification for Interior Decorator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What kind of qualification is required for an interior decorater
i want to become decorator.
Career in Interior Designing is both fascinating and requires lot of hard work and dedication along with displaying your creativity and skill. Candidate willing to pursue interior designing must have good drawing hands and designing skill.
One must have passed his/her Higher Secondary Examination in order to be eligible for pursuing this course. Beside this one has to qualify an entrance test which will judge the drawing and designing skill of the individual.
There are many quality institutions which have undergraduate, post graduate program along with diploma courses.

Following are the list of such institutes :

Arch Academy of Design
Inter National Institiute of Fashion Design
International Institute of Fashion Design
Virtual Voyage Institute Of Design, Media & Management
Exterior Interior Limited
7th February 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to make carrier in interior decoration i have completed bba n pursuing mba
15th August 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR INTERIOR DESIGNING..
24th September 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
The person is 12th pass in Urdu Medium and is too interested in Interior Decorator,
with the key skills good drawing hands and designing skill.
& she is too sharp with innovative ideas within a moment .....
so please suggest me how can she fulfill her dream of becoming Interior Decorator......
23rd October 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the purpose of PG in interior decorator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?