18th June 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do degree in interior decorator after completion of 12th?

can i do degree in interior decorator after completion of 12th i want to do only degree in interior decorator so please tell me can i eligible for degree course after 12th or tell me which course i can do on 12th base for making career in interior decorator or interior designing

22nd June 2012, 01:32 PM
shashikalayadav

Thumbs up Re: Can I do degree in interior decorator after completion of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do degree in interior decorator after completion of 12th i want to do only degree in interior decorator so please tell me can i eligible for degree course after 12th or tell me which course i can do on 12th base for making career in interior decorator or interior designing
The eligibility for interior designing courses is 10+2 with an aggregate of 55% marks. Similarly for pursuing a diploma or a certificate course in interior designing 10+2 in any stream is a must. In addition to minimum qualification, the candidates should also possess excellent communication skills, designing skills, management skills, interpersonal skills, observation skills and most importantly the candidate has to be a good listener. Good listening skills help an interior designer understand the specific requirements and needs of his clients and architects as well.

Most universities as well as institutes conduct an entry level exam for admission of students. During the training period, the candidates get to learn about interior designing in both practical and theoretical ways. There are various types of courses offered by different institutes in interior design.

Some of the courses include B.Sc in Interior Designing, Professional Diploma in Furniture & Interior Designing, Master of Interior Architecture & Designing, Foundation Diploma in Design, Advanced Diploma in Interior Design and many more

undergraduate courses offer both diplomas and degrees in interior design. Normally the duration of interior design courses takes between 1 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?