14th January 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Train Loco Pilot post?

I have completed my 2nd PUC from Science stream. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Train Loco Pilot? Is there any course which I need to study to be eligible? Which course should I study?

19th January 2019, 11:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Train Loco Pilot post?

As you have completed 2nd PUC from Science stream, so after this you can complete ITI course in streams like Fitter/Electrician/Mechanical to be eligible for Train Loco pilot post.

Also, if you are completing Diploma course from any recognized institute, then you will be eligible for Loco pilot jobs. Graduate candidates are also eligible for loco pilot jobs.

Age of the candidate must be between 18-30 years. Selection procedure is based on Written Exam followed by Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?