24th July 2011, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to become an Officer in a reputed bank? Last 3 years solved question papers of SBI PO Exam?

sir, what are the reauirements and what should i do to be an officer in a reputed bank. please, sent me the solve answer questions for the last three years of sbi p.o. through the mail, my email id : [email protected]. hope that you will help me out. thanking you.

24th July 2011, 11:26 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to become an Officer in a reputed bank? Last 3 years solved question papers of SBI PO Exam?

as minimum eligiblity criteria is One must completed his graduation with atleast of 55% aggreagate and 12th class with a percentage of 60% for probationary..

and for clerical one need to clear 12th class with a minimum percentage of 60%..(or in highest degree)

This is for SBI bank and for rest of the bank also almost same as either they will consider 60% or 55% as aggregate...

and i have attached SBI question papers with this message..
24th July 2011, 05:06 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to become an Officer in a reputed bank? Last 3 years solved question papers of SBI PO Exam?

hi dear
For posting in good bank for this

you give the Bank PO exam,

For this you have 60% through out career

so you apply for this exam.

question pattern :-

Aptitude, reasoning, General english,general knowledge

sample paper:-
Attached Files
File Type: docx paper-1.docx(48.9 KB, 93 views)
File Type: docx paper-2.docx(48.9 KB, 88 views)
File Type: doc paper-3.doc(33.0 KB, 100 views)
File Type: doc paper-4.doc(37.5 KB, 94 views)
File Type: doc paper-5.doc(36.5 KB, 86 views)
24th July 2011, 11:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

To become an officer in a bank first all you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Graduation is a must. Also age should be within 20 years and 30 years. For SBI the minimum age required is 21 years. You will find solved papers in various reference books written by R.S.Agarwal, Upkar etc.
30th October 2011, 02:50 AM
andy marines

sir although the selection is purely depends on the merit bases yet i want 2 know what might b the safer side how much questions one must ateempt right to get selected without any doubts ........reply asap
30th December 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can u have any mistaminors on your recored and become a probation officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?