27th May 2011, 07:01 PM
khushboo arora80

How can I solve the quantitative aptitude questions? Tips and Tricks to solve the questions?

i want to ask about the quantitative aptitude question .how can i solve this question .is there any simple trick or tips then please send me on my id

22nd July 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I solve the quantitative aptitude questions? Tips and Tricks to solve the questions?

The prime cost of article was 4 times the value of materials used.The cost of raw materials increases in the ratio of 5:8 and productive wages 5:6.What is the present time cost of an articles which would formerly be made for Rs 20?
29th July 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I solve the quantitative aptitude questions? Tips and Tricks to solve the questions?

PROVIDE ME SOME BASIC TIPS TO SOLVE QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
3rd August 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TIPS TO SOLVE THESE QUESTION
7th August 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

can u provide tips and tricks for solving aptitude skill
29th August 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

the ratio of present age of women and men is 3:4 .4 year ago the man's age was 28 yr what will be the womens age after 6 yr.
6th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i m willing to solve apti questions,but need some basic tips or help?can u suggest something?
6th September 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i m willing to solve apti questions,but need some basic tips or help?can u suggest something?
17th September 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

need some tips to solve apti questions,but need some basic tips or help?can u suggest something?
22nd September 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Do as much you can with your brain while solving problems. Dot use pen and paper until and unless you cant proceed forward. This will strengthen your mental ability.
After doing this many times, brain will automatically create shortcuts which will increase your aptitude skills. Focus on speed and accuracy as you go on. Donny Thomas Kurien. [email protected]
23rd September 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

if A,B and C are fill a tank 6 hours. if A,B and C are open in tank together for 2 hours and then after C is closed. then A and B are fill this tank 7 hours. so C alone how much time take to fill this tank.
29th September 2011, 09:03 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The prime cost of article was 4 times the value of materials used.The cost of raw materials increases in the ratio of 5:8 and productive wages 5:6.What is the present time cost of an articles which would formerly be made for Rs 20?
my dear friend
if you want solve easily than you can make practice all previous papers and go to coaching institute for getting easy trips for remember formulas and at the same time practice is necessary at home
if you can do like this you will 100% get good rank in bank exam
best of luck
30th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Are there any tricks to solve LOGICAL REASONING Questions
30th September 2011, 08:14 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

my dear friend
if you want solve easily than you can make practice all previous papers and go to coaching institute for getting easy trips for remember formulas and at the same time practice is necessary at home
best of luck
30th September 2011, 08:15 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

my dear friend
best of luck
10th October 2011, 09:21 PM
Babarao

i want R. S. Agrawal quantitative aptitude book with solution pdf
10th October 2011, 09:22 PM
Babarao

i want quantitative aptitude book with solution pdf
15th December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

how can i solve aptitue in exam quickly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
15th December 2011, 10:28 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I solve the quantitative aptitude questions? Tips and Tricks to solve the questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushboo arora80 View Post
i want to ask about the quantitative aptitude question .how can i solve this question .is there any simple trick or tips then please send me on my id

Tips To Crack Quantitative Aptitude Questions

The most recommended book and the generally preferred book by the students is Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Aggarwal..it is a really good book for practicing the MBA entrance level maths topics..it is highly recommended for the placement exams too..

In case you want more material for your preparations then i would suggest you to buy the study material of a good MBA coaching institute as it will contain various tricks and shortcuts which will save your time and will help you do the calculations pretty faster than usual thus giving you an edge over the other candidates..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
27th December 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

A dealer gain 7% by selling its sofa sets for Rs.3852/- Find his gain % if he sell it for Rs.4050/-.
19th February 2012, 01:17 AM
winston raj

how can i easily solve any type of aptitude questions?
25th August 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

26th August 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

31st August 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

apart from R.S Aggarwal buk,any other tricks to easily solve it?
31st August 2012, 11:46 PM
suvendum14

Exclamation Re: How can I solve the quantitative aptitude questions? Tips and Tricks to solve the questions?

hi..
to solve quantitive aptitude question you must be:-
  1. well in mathematics..
  2. your brain should be sharp..
  3. you must have witness....

Apart from that..
best book to for this:-

All the best..
~$uVenDu~
20th November 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

any shortcut steps to prepare for apps quickly?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?