3rd December 2010, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Requirements for getting into particular college for MBA and MCA? Fee structure of each university?

i need to know when is entrance exam held in all university and what are the requirements for for getting into the particular college for MBA AND MCA...? wat r the fees struture for each university......... and mainly DELHI UNIVERSITY

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  2. Admission in DU for MCA? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU? -- [New]
  4. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  5. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  6. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  7. Fee structure of MCA and MBA course? Which course to do after completing BCA?
  8. Fee structure for MCA course in Ranchi University and Karim City College Jamshedpur?
  9. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  10. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  11. How to do MBA in VIT Chennai? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the MCA fee structure for Biryani college, Jaipur recommended by RTU university?
  13. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  14. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  15. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  16. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  17. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  18. Fee structure for 2 years MBA course from Maharshi Dayanand College?
8th August 2011, 02:08 AM
Ravikant10

Default Re: Requirements for getting into particular college for MBA and MCA? Fee structure of each university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need to know when is entrance exam held in all university and what are the requirements for for getting into the particular college for MBA AND MCA...? wat r the fees struture for each university......... and mainly DELHI UNIVERSITY
you have to be graduate in any discipline for MBA and graduate in science with math,BCA or B.SC(Comp Sc),B.E/B.tech for MCA.If you do the course from government University like Delhi University Charges will be reasonable.But pvt universities/colleges will be charging you anywhere between 4lac-12lac.You have to pass the Entrance exam also.Even IGNOU is conducting entrance test.
28th January 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for getting into particular college for MBA and MCA? Fee structure of each university?

Mai indian army mai haun mai ACC ka officer test daina chata haun mai future mai S.P banna chata haun to mai kaun sa master degree lu jo ki mujhe S.P banne mai madad karai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?