30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What is eligibility for summer internship in IISC Bangalore during Chemistry Hons II year students?

I am a B.Sc chemistry Hons. student of 2nd year. Can I apply for summer internship at IISc , Bangalore? Can you please guide me with the answer on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as I am looking for it. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do summer internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  2. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship in IISc, Bangalore if pursuing B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to for doing summer internship in IISc?
  6. List companies providing summer internship near IISC Bangalore? Also list PGs/Hostels in Yeshwantpura/ Malleshwaram area?
  7. What is the procedure to do post graduate internship in IISc, Bangalore?
  8. How I proceed for summer internship in IISc after completion of B.Tech Biotech 5th semester?
  9. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship in IISc Bangalore after post graduation in M.Sc immunology?
  11. Companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations in Bangalore for EEE students?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  13. How to get summer internship for undergraduate students?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in IISC, Bangalore for Electrical final year student?
  15. How to get Internship in IISC Bangalore? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  16. Summer internship at IISC, Bangalore for student of M.Sc-Ph.D in Energy Science? any project related to Energy (solar) applications? Other institutes?
  17. Procedure to get Summer Internship in IISC for third year B.Tech. (IT) students
  18. How to apply for summer internship at IISC, Bangalore?
6th May 2017, 01:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is eligibility for summer internship in IISC Bangalore during Chemistry Hons II year students?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Summer Internship in IISC Bangalore:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to do Summer Internship in IISC Bangalore.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 75% marks in Graduation.

>> As you belong to B.Sc Chemistry background, you are not eligible to do Internship at IISC, Bangalore.

>> In order to be eligible for doing Internship, you must be doing either Bachelor of Engineering or Technology or else Master of Science course. As you are from Bachelor of Science background, you cannot do Summer Internship from IISC Bangalore.

Click here for IISC Bangalore Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?