29th October 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How to study Integrated Ph.D. in Chemistry at IISC, Bangalore?

I am studying in 2nd year integrated B.Sc (chemistry). I want to join iisc bangalore to further study integrated phd in chemistry. So I need to know how can i do that? Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  4. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  6. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  7. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  8. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  11. How can I study Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore being MDS doctor?
  12. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  15. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra?
  16. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India?
  17. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  18. Does IISC Bangalore offer masters degree in Genetics/Molecular Biology or just Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D?
4th August 2017, 10:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Integrated Ph.D. in Chemistry at IISC, Bangalore?

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences at IISc Bangalore after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry. The basic educational qualification required to pursue Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences at IISc Bangalore is as follows.

>> You must have completed First class in B.Sc or its equivalent qualification with "Chemistry" as one the main subjects with "Mathematics" at PUC or 12th Level.

>> As you are pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to do Integrated PhD in Chemistry at IISC, Bangalore.

>> Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be based on JAM Entrance Examination.

>> Click on the below link to apply online and enter your name as it appears in Degree certificate. And you are required to choose the password and enter date of birth, Email Address and other details.

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?