11th January 2012, 09:25 PM
shalini.bhaskara

Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?

hello sir,

I am a student of BITS PILANI, pursuing my 3rd year in Information Systems branch. I would like to know if there is a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc bangalore, and if yes, what is it??....Are there any other requirements??

19th March 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregisteredfsh

Default Re: Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalini.bhaskara View Post
hello sir,

I am a student of BITS PILANI, pursuing my 3rd year in Information Systems branch. I would like to know if there is a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc bangalore, and if yes, what is it??....Are there any other requirements??
yes u should have more then 75%
2nd January 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?

Is there any internship program in iisc after4 completing my btech program
22nd January 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year BE,computer science......May i know what is the procedure to apply for internship......what is the criteria?
7th February 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying my btech 2nd year in ece....in jntu university hyd campus.....i have 68%...am i eligible to do internships in iit madras or iit bombay???
21st July 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of metallurgical engineering studying 3rd year in nit Raipur...do we have any chance to do internship at iisc bangalore and when we need to apply for it??
21st July 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know if there cgpa or cutoff for ST student apply for training in iisc banglor???
24th August 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of integrated MSc chemistry course,1st year.Am l eligible for a summer intership in IISC Banglore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?