21st July 2011, 08:29 PM
kumarrahul.90

Is RN college of Engineering and Technology, Assandh Panipat Haryana affiliated by AICTE?

Sir,

Please confirm me whether R.N. College of Engineering & Technology, Assandh, Panipat(Haryana) is affiliated by A.I.C.T.E. or not.

Await your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech LEET colleges India?
  2. Is Panipat Institute of engineering and technology affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  3. Is SSM college of engineering and technology in Kashmir affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University in Haryana?
  4. Is Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  5. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  6. Is Methodist College of Engineering and Technology Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women situated at Hyderabad AP India approved and affiliated with AICTE?
  7. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat in B.E Automobile? I have got 158 cutoff
  8. List of the colleges under JNTUH?
  9. Which B.Tech colleges to prefer after scoring 148700 in AIEEE?
  10. Is NC college of engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  11. Is Gaya engineering college, Affiliated to AICTE?
  12. Can I do CAD CAM after 3 years diploma course? List of colleges of CAD CAM in Punjab near Ludhiana?
  13. Is kurmanchal Institute of Diploma Engineering approved by AICTE or affiliated by IGNOU? List of Diploma colleges of Uttaranchal which are affiliated by AICTE? -- [New]
  14. Which field should I choose to be a Network Engineer? Preferable colleges for this course?
  15. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is assam institute of technology group of institution AICTE affiliated?
  17. How many engineering colleges are there in Haryana which are affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  18. Is SR institute Kolkata affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
20th November 2011, 06:55 AM
avinashkiitian
Banned

Default Re: Is RN college of Engineering and Technology, Assandh Panipat Haryana affiliated by AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarrahul.90 View Post
Sir,Please confirm me whether R.N. College of Engineering & Technology, Assandh, Panipat(Haryana) is affiliated by A.I.C.T.E. or not.Await your reply.

Yes, R.N College of Engineering & Technology (RNCET) is approved by the AICTE and Affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. This college offer many undergraduate and postgraduate courses so if you want to tale admission in this college then don't worry R.N College Engineering & Technology is approved by the AICTE.

The details information about this college is available on the official website of that college. It provide batter facility and standard quality education to the own student. It also have a own placement cell which provide the on campus placement for the student studying in the undergraduate and postgraduate course like B.Tech, MBA.....etc.

So, if are interested to admission in this college then don't worry it is approved by AICTE. For any more information please visit official website :~ http://www.rncet.in
16th December 2011, 12:27 AM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Is RN college of Engineering and Technology, Assandh Panipat Haryana affiliated by AICTE?

Yes this college is definitely approved by AICTE.

This is affiliated to Kurukshetra University

This college has decent placements and for details visit this website:

www.rncet.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?