11th July 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Salary for MSc(Nurse) freshers? Scope of employment opportunity in government as well as private sector? Scope in Gulf Countries as well as USA and Europe along with their salaries?

what will be salary for Msc (Nurse) freshers. And also scope of employment opportunity in Govt. sector as well as Private sector. How is its scope in Gulf countries as well as USA and Europe and their salaries?

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers?
  2. What is the scope of PLC programmer in India and Gulf?
  3. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  4. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors? -- [New]
  5. Salary of ECE engineers in India, Europe and Gulf? What will be the scope after 4 years?
  6. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  7. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  8. Scope of doing Accountant course after BBA?
  9. Can I get admission into B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Job opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. Job scope and salaries in private sector after Ceramic Engineering? Is it necessary to do MBA after Ceramic Engineering?
  11. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  12. Scope of vets in private sector? Scope in KPO for veterinary?
  13. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  14. What is the scope in private or government sector? I am a BSc agriculture graduate
  15. Scope for GNM Nurses and B.Sc Nurses course in Gulf countries like Kuwait and Saudi?
  16. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  17. What is the salary we can expect in private and government sector jobs in India?
  18. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary for MSc(Nurse) freshers? Scope of employment opportunity in government as well as private sector? Scope in Gulf Countries as well as USA and Europe along with their salaries?

how much do european countries pay to msc nurses from india.. Wich specality is paid the most..
12th November 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary for MSc(Nurse) freshers? Scope of employment opportunity in government as well as private sector? Scope in Gulf Countries as well as USA and Europe along with their salaries?

Scope for m.sc nursing in canada?
18th February 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the scope of M.Sc. Nursing and what salry one can expect
4th June 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

i am a msc nursing fresher in medical surgical nursing.i have 1 year experience before MSc
5th August 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

what will be salary for Msc (Nurse) freshers.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/salary-msc-nurse-freshers-scope-employment-opportunity-government-well-private-sector-scope-gulf-countries-well-usa-europe-along-their-salaries-278947.html#ixzz2b4qTarPJ
16th August 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

scope of msc nursing with no experience in qater
5th October 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me about job scope of electrical engineers with six years working experience in electric power distribution,in USA and Europe
21st December 2013, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to study msc in medical surgical and need to know more about it
22nd July 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How much salary we csn earn in canada with msv nursing with 73%
14th August 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What vl be expected salary for b.sc nurse in canada,usa ,swiden,australia,newxealand .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?