19th September 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?

I completed my graduation in statistic. I had selected RTMNU univercity for msc statistic so plz tell me what are the scope in government and private sector in India. Can someone please guide me with the complete information soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  3. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  4. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
  5. Are there any government exams for Statistics Graduates?
  6. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  7. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  8. Scope in private sector after MA Statistics?
  9. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  10. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  11. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
  12. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  13. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  14. Private Sector companies which offer recruitment to M.Sc(Statistics) postgraduate?
  15. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  16. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  17. Will i get a good salary after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
20th September 2015, 01:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?

There is ample scope after post graduation in Statistics. You can get employment in education, business, NGOs and government organizations, organizations dealing with data collection and interpretations, management consultancy firms and planning commissions.

Teaching and finance sector are the major areas of employment. Stock Exchange and Indian Statistical Institute are very good places to work.
You can work as:-
- Financial Advisor
- Teacher
- Researcher
- Statistician & Economists
- Economic Advisor
- Finance Economist
- Economic Analysts

The major recruiters are:-
- FICCI
- Assocham
- CII
- PHDCCI
- Reserve Bank of India
- National Sample Survey
- Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Planning Board
- Planning Commission
- National Sample Survey
- Economic Consultancies
- Private Banks
- Insurance Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?