23rd May 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers?

I have completed my B.E. course and now I want to get a job. I want to know about the salary package in various Private and Government firms for B.E. freshers.

24th May 2016, 09:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers?

Salary Package in Private Sector for B.E Candidates:

Salary package basically varies from organization to organization in private sector. The salary in private sector is high for Bachelor Degree candidates is comparatively high rather than government sector. The starting salary for B.E candidates basically would be from Rs.17000/- per month to Rs.25000/- and sometimes it may even go up to Rs.40000/- for some of the profit based companies.

As we see in Private sector, the salary offered in Government sector also varies from post to post and organization to organization. So starting salary would be ranging from Rs.13,500/- as basic pay and it may even go upto Rs.30000/- per month depend upon the post and cadre in the government organizations.
24th May 2016, 10:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers?

The salary package depends on various factors especially for a B.E fresher. This is because of the wide number of opportunities after B.E course both in government as well as private sector. The salary depends on the institute tag from which you completed B.E course, the employer who is giving you job opportunity, your caliber and the job role which you are opting. Usually the average package of B.E freshers in India is around 3 lakhs per annum. However, one can earn in lakhs per month and can also earn around 15000 per month depending on the employment opportunity which one is seeking.
25th May 2016, 12:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.E. course and now I want to get a job. I want to know about the salary package in various Private and Government firms for B.E. freshers.
Normally, the pay scale of an individual depends on the size and nature of the organisation. As a fresher you can expect a salary between Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month or more depending on the firm they are employed in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?