8th November 2011, 03:25 PM
chinusharma21

Salary package offering after diploma in Travel and Tourism? Best college in Delhi?

what is the salary package offered after doing diploma in travel and tourism?
And which is the best college in Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Travel & Tourism course in Delhi?
  2. What is the scope in PG diploma in travel and tourism management? What is the salary package?
  3. Starting salary package in travel and tourism? What is the eligibility criteria? Which is the best college in India?
  4. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  5. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  6. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management? -- [New]
  7. Which are the colleges offering the course of Travel and Tourism Management?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  9. How much salary I will get after completing Travel & Tourism Diploma course if getting job in India?
  10. Government colleges offering Graduation degree in Travel and Tourism course?
  11. How much salary will I get for B.A travel and tourism?
  12. What is the value of doing MBA in Travel amd Tourism through Symbosis?
  13. List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  15. How much salary package can I get in both private and government sector after completing PGDM in tourism?
  16. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  17. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for BA course after completion of 3 years diploma course in Travel and Tourism?
8th November 2011, 05:22 PM
Desiredanswer

Default Re: Salary package offering after diploma in Travel and Tourism? Best college in Delhi?

Hi buddy.Here are some top rated institutions for Diploma in travel and tourism IN Delhi.
1.Wisdom school of management.
2.kuoni academdy
3.Inflight Air hostess training institute
4.Delhi business school
5.College of vocational studies Universtity of Delhi

And the salary packages start from the range of 8000-12000 per month.

Thanks & regards.
28th November 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary package offering after diploma in Travel and Tourism? Best college in Delhi?

Hello sir, my name is ankit gaur from moradabad. I am commerce graduate in 2008. I could not continue my study after it,now i want to do travel n tourism course through IGNOU.plz tell me that what course is more suitable for a carrier making jobs advantage in travel n tourism??
25th December 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

jobs after graduation and a diploma in travel and tourism management?
salary package and scope in future??
23rd January 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

how much salary do i get after completing diploma in travel and tourism ?
2nd March 2012, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

as a foreign student can i join india university with 1oth standard and diploma in tourism management ???????
11th May 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a graduate of arts stream and i hav done my diploma in travel and tourism from kuoni.what are the job opportunites for me and range of sallary according to my qullifications please reply
21st October 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi. i ve done bscpass homesc from delhi university. now m trying to opt for travel and tourism diploma course? \which is the best institute itself in delhi? how much time it will take to cmplt? can we do job in between of the course? what is the salary package after this qualification? what to do to increase salary package in very less time/
21st April 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Bhageshwari hada here doing ba frm sophia colege ajmer wanna interestd 2 do travel n tourism wid any 1 language soo wch iz d bebest college fo mee n wch iz d best course.... wch i can do
3rd October 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

HI i m usman y BBA and now im pursuing PG DIPLOMA in TOURISM MANAGEMENT can i get job after completinng that
7th April 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary offered after completing MBA in Travel and Tourism?
10th April 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in travel and tourism course. But is Der a good scope for future? And do dey give good salary ? And suggest me even the college or institute in Gujarat.
14th May 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to do travel and tourism course and I want to know dat can it be a best option for me in future and I want to know tha salary package of it .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?