21st May 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE

sir im studying 4th year btech(ECE), i want to know to do ms in germany which entrance exam i should approach can u provide me the details how to forward to do ms in germany n also let me know the fee details and do we get any scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  2. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  3. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  4. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  5. What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?
  6. How to join Air Force if I am studying 4th year B.Tech ECE?
  7. Information about PGCET last date and fee structure details? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MS course from Germany? I am B.Tech ECE student and having backlogs. How may I get the information about course and fee structure for the same?
  9. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  10. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  11. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  12. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  13. What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?
  14. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free? -- [New]
  15. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?
  16. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  17. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  18. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd May 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE

I am studying in part time BE in ECE IN ACCET, KARAIKUDI. what is the qualification and fees details for M.S ECE IN GERMANY
17th June 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE

hai....
i suryateja
doing my b-tech (aeronautical)
2010-14 ,i want do my ms in aerospace engineering in germany!
what is fee structure ?& what entrance i have to right ?
and how do we get scholrships thera...

kindly give the details of above mentioned details
12th November 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing bteh final year i want to know the course details for ece students to do ms at germany along with the fee details
14th May 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi
This s ramesh
I completed my b.tech in mechanical engineering .i want to do m.s in germany..could u please give information regarding the procedure of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?