29th October 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Salary of a person who has cleared UGC NET exam? Will he be appointed as a lecturer?

what is the salary of a person who has cleared his ugc net exam? will he get appointed as lecturer?

8th January 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary of a person who has cleared UGC NET exam? Will he be appointed as a lecturer?

Salary of a person who has cleared UGC NET exam? Will he be appointed as a lecturer? --

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/criteria-getting-appointed-lecturer-degree-college-53235.html#ixzz1ispb8gH4
11th March 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary of a person who has cleared UGC NET exam? Will he be appointed as a lecturer?

sir i want to know what creteria of appointment of lecturers in degree colleges. F.ahmad
12th March 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Salary of a person who has cleared UGC NET exam? Will he be appointed as a lecturer? -
2nd May 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

can i do mphil after m.com
2nd May 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum salary of net cleared candidate with chemistryhons
7th November 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

candidate who has passed ugc net exam., is he eligible for getting any stipend
8th November 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

salary is depends on parmanant post or temperary ..if you are join as parmanant acording to UGC you can ern 38000 on words salary
24th December 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Salary of a person who has cleared UGC NET exam? Will he be appointed as a lecturer?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1882725]sir i want to know what creteria of appointment of lecturers in degree colleges. jyothi from karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?