3rd September 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Which higher studies course I should do to become a professor in Physics majors?

Now i am a student of b.tech. of electronics and instrumentation engineering stream under wbut. After completing my b.tech. how can i be a professor of physics??? Can you please guide me with the steps which I have to follow now to ensure that I will achieve my goal?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  2. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
  3. How many jobs are available after BSc Maths?
  4. What is the best option for me after doing M.Com?
  5. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  6. What are the options available for higher studies after completion of BSc Physics?
  7. How to become an Astrobiologist after completing 12th grade with science stream ?Which subjects should I go for BSc?
  8. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  9. Any professor in Germany to coach to me for Ph.D physics?
  10. How to do higher studies if I want to do MBBS?
  11. How should I apply for higher studies in ISRO?
  12. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  13. Date of the NET exam for MCA students?
  14. Job opportunities in Tamil Nadu in Zoology field?
  15. What should I do after B.Tech? Job opportunities in government for me in government sector?
  16. Non Technical Higher Studies Options after B.E./B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in drawing? Is there any government job in this field? Suggest some top institutions for the same.What are the minimum qualifications required to became a physics professor?
  18. Which course is better for my career after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
8th September 2015, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which higher studies course I should do to become a professor in Physics majors?

You must have post graduation qualification to become a professor in any college. You will start with a lecturer job and with experience you will become a professor.

Try to qualify NET/SET to become eligible for lecturer job in government colleges. In private colleges you can apply without NET/SET score but salary will not be according to UGC pay scale.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?