14th May 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Sample filled form of IMUCET?

sir, i have imucet form.In this form two type form A and B given,please give me a sample of filled form on [email protected] as quick as possible.

31st October 2011, 08:12 PM
bl.siyol

Default Re: Sample filled form of IMUCET?

Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test – IMU CET 2011 Application Form
The IMU CET application form will be made available through the following channels :
1. The IMU CET application form along with the information brochure and admission procedure can be availed at selected branches of Indian Bank by paying
800/- (
450/- for SC / ST Candidates ).
2. Download the IMU CET application form, Information Brochure & Payment Challan through online at http://www.imu.tn.nic.in , fee viz.
800/- (
450/- for SC / ST Candidates ) can be paid through Challan payable at any of the SBI / Indian Bank branches all over India.
3. Through Post by sending a demand draft valued
800/- (
450/- for SC / ST Candidates ) in favor of “Indian Maritime University” payable at Chennai to the University.
4. Direct visit to our Indian Maritime University Offices at Chennai / Mumbai / Kolkata / Vizag and Kochi by submitting aDemand Draft valued
800/- (
450/- for SC / ST Candidates ) in favor of “Indian Maritime University” payable at Chennai.
IMU CET 2011 Important Dates :
Prospectus and Application will be available at IMU website http://www.imu.tn.nic.in from 18.04.2011
Last Date for receipt of filled in applications
at IMU Chennai 27.05.2011
IMU Common Entrance Test will be held on 19.06.2011 ( 10.00 am - 1.00 pm)
Issue of Counselling IMU CET Exam 2011 call letters to the qualified candidates 12 - 15 July 2011
Date of Declaration of IMU Common Entrance Results 27.06.2011
IMU CET 2011 Course Commenceson 01.08.2011
IMU CET 2011 Admission Procedure :
1. The admission for this programs is offered twice a year, i.e. in January / February and July / August. IMU invites applications from prospective learners through advertisements in national and regional dailies detailing all the relevant information and criteria for admission.
2. It is mandatory for all the candidates to qualify in the Common Entrance Test conducted by IMU to seek admission in B.Sc., ( Nautical Science ) Programs of IMU irrespective of whether their candidature is sponsored by a Shipping Company / DGS approved ( RPS registered ) manning agent or not.
3. The eligible candidates in all respects i.e. educational qualifications, age, physical and medical standards, eye – sight is advised to apply for the Common Entrance Test conducted by IMU.
Those appearing for eligibility educational qualification examination ( i.e. 10+2 / B.Sc. / B.Tech. ) are also eligible to apply provided they meet all the eligibility criteria and produce thecertificates to that effect to the IMU authorities for verification at the time of counseling and submit to the respective Institute at the time of joining the course.
4. Various employing shipping companies / their manning agents registered with the Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai may also advertise for the programs for selection of candidates for sponsorship clearly mandating that all such candidates will have to appear in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by IMU, for which the candidates shall make separate application to IMU.
In case of Sponsored candidates, the companies are free to select IMU CET qualified candidates of their choice and to set their own ‘add – on’ criteria of selection ( Psychometric Test / Written Test /Interviews / Higher passing percentage in eligibility educational qualification examination etc. ) provided they meet the minimum eligibility as prescribed in “Eligibility” given.
All such aspirants must qualify in the IMU CET. Thus, they need to additionally apply for the Common Entrance Test of IMU.

15th March 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the declaring date of IMUCET 2012?

26th May 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

what to fill in the enrollment no ,centre name ,centre code column of application form of imucet

30th March 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear,sir i am Ravinder Damara from Haryana. i want to sample paper of imu entrance exam of pervious year.please send on my e-mail id which is ([email protected]) i will very thankuful for that.
Best regards
Ravinder Damara

16th April 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

While taking print out of cet the light went off.now i am unable to take the print out.
What should i do now

28th April 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm unable to fill the IMU-CET form due to many doubts in form......there are many thing in form,which is not clear to me.....SO PLZZ CAN U SEND A SAMPLE OF IMU-CET FORM,FULLY FILLED.....i;l be very thankful to you....

10th March 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have my filled date of payment wrong in imu-cet ...filled 09/03/2015 instead of 10/03/2015 . due to it matter ? i have done payment and attached 1 copy of E-CHALLAN.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?