30th December 2010, 08:04 PM
pari bothra

Filled AIEEE form with pencil instead of Pen : Will my form get rejected?

sir .. by mistake i have filled the bubbles with pencil instead of pen …. and i have posted my form …!!!!!!! will my form be accepted..??.please tell if u have sum other solution for this…or do i need to purchase a form and fill it again and send…..plss reply soonn…… thank u !!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I bubbled the circles with pencil?
  2. Darkened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected? Should I apply again?
  3. Will my form get rejected if the darkening of bubbles is done with pencil instead of pen?
  4. IIT-JEE form filled up with black pen, instead of pencil?
  5. My application form will be rejected if signed with blue pen? -- [New]
  6. Will my form get rejected if I filled IIT-JEE form with Blue ball point pen instead of Black?
  7. Use of pencil in place of Ball pen in AIEEE form
  8. Darkened bubbles in AIEEE form with pencil : Will my form be rejected? Procedure of issue of duplicate admit card?
  9. IIT-JEE Form filled with blue ball pen but signed with black pen : Will my form be rejected?
  10. IIT application form filled and signed using blue pen, will my application be rejected if I send it?
  11. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if the bubbles are filled with Pencil?
  12. Used HB pencil to darken the bubbles in the AIEEE application form. Is there any problem?
  13. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if overwritten and circles darkened with pencil? Should I resubmit my form?
  14. Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  15. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?
  16. Overwriting in AIEEE form, my form will be rejected? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Filled bubbles with dark pencil & forget to put my left hand thumb impression in AIEEE form
  18. Why my UPSEE form got rejected?
31st December 2010, 12:34 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Filled AIEEE form with pencil instead of Pen : Will my form get rejected?

It is not predicted,i think you need to contact the authority.If you have darken the bubble properly then you will not face any problem.
16th January 2011, 11:29 PM
Thumarrushik

Default Re: Filled AIEEE form with pencil instead of Pen : Will my form get rejected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pari bothra View Post
sir .. by mistake i have filled the bubbles with pencil instead of pen …. and i have posted my form …!!!!!!! will my form be accepted..??.please tell if u have sum other solution for this…or do i need to purchase a form and fill it again and send…..plss reply soonn…… thank u !!!!
hi
if you fill up a dark pencil your form not rejected if pencil is not dark sufficient may be rejected
7th December 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

in what colour should i fill the aieee form ?
20th December 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

can i feelup form by pen
21st December 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

will my form reject if i forget to write seceretary in demand draft.
10th March 2012, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir i darken the bubbles of upsee 12 with pen instead of pencil.. Is this o.k. Or my form will reject
23rd June 2012, 12:18 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Filled AIEEE form with pencil instead of Pen : Will my form get rejected?

Hi

The main purpose of filling the bubbles is that when the form which is in the form of an OMR sheet is fed into the OMR machine, it reads the numbers or scans the number which is shaded dark.

There are many times people say that the OMR sheet needs to be attempted with HB Pencils only, whereas there are others who insist on using a pen for the same purpose.

Pencil is used so that the answer can be altered. So there are many times people have been caught for malpracticing and using wrong means in the examinations.
So these days use of pens is insisted upon.

So I would say that you can take a chance, because your form would not possible get rejected.
Yeah but I hope that you have filled your form other details using a pen.

You can take a chance, but otherwise if you are not willing to risk it then the option of filling up another form is always open.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
23rd June 2012, 09:56 AM
padhakudkt

no you have to fill the form with pen instead of pencil!
or your form will be cancelled!
because some one can change or can be rubbed during processing!
24th June 2012, 07:31 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Hello..........!!!!!!!!!

-->Pencil is used so that the answer can be altered.

-->Fill your details using a pen because they have made this rule by thinking someone.so don't take risk and use the pen.

-->So,according to me you have to fill the form with pen instead of pencil.
otherwise your form may get cancelled.

-->chances of changes or rubbed are also there in case of pencil

-->so,follow the rule dear......!!!
24th June 2012, 11:55 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

According to rules and regulation you must have to fill your detail with black or blue pen.

Because, chances of changes or rubbed are
also there in case of pencil.

if you have filled other detail with pen insted of bubble you form will be selected otherwise rejected.
9th September 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir in Airport Authority of india examination paper only pencil is used but by mistake i only fill the name in blue pen in character not the round circles of the name tell me this is not a problem or not
9th September 2012, 03:28 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Filled AIEEE form with pencil instead of Pen : Will my form get rejected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pari bothra View Post
Dear friend,..if it is a clear instruction that you have to fill the circles with black or blue pen only. So i think your form will be rejected as it will not be accepted by the machine. But before taking any step please confirm with the authority persons.. [/I]
14th January 2019, 08:11 PM
Ealp worker

Sir, By mistake i have filled the bubbles with pencil instead of pen.....and i have submitted my form will my form be rejected
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?