22nd June 2012, 09:28 PM
ashitkumarpatra

Sample question paper for OAS prelims and previous years question papers with answers?

Plz. provide me the sample question paper for OAS prelim and previous exam's question and Answer.

8th July 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question paper for OAS prelims and previous years question papers with answers?

plz provide me the previous oas questions...both prelimnary question,main question
20th December 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question paper for OAS prelims and previous years question papers with answers?

how many chances have a general candidare to atten oas
17th January 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the general qualification for OAS exam?
17th January 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

28th August 2013, 12:22 PM
barun kumar kusum

please provide me the question paper of OAS preliminary and main exam.
2nd September 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

When will d oas 2011 exam be held?
5th October 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me previous ten years oas exam question answer preliminary and main
15th October 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

show the oas prelim question pattern
21st October 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Sample question paper for OAS prelims and previous years question papers with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many chances have a general candidare to atten oas
4 for UR & 7 for SC/ST
26th October 2013, 11:29 AM
msamantaray

Plz. provide me the sample question paper for OAS prelim and previous exam's question and Answer
31st October 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

why u cheating if u ve no question paper
13th November 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I have already filled the offline form but I donot have any reference number...shall I applym online again or please suggest ways to get the admit card...
18th November 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give single option (e.g. chemistry) for prelim and for both options of main exam? or any choice should be given?
26th November 2013, 10:12 AM
Abhipsa Saunta

Please Provide me the sample question papers for OAS prelims and Previous exam questios and answers related to OAS exam?
9th December 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Sample question paper for OAS prelims and previous years question papers with answers?

provide me the sample question paper for OAS prelim and previous exam's question and Answer.
6th January 2014, 08:59 PM
sandhya.mitu

Goodevening SIR/MAM
Plz. provide me the sample question paper for OAS prelim and previous exam's question and Answer.
awaiting your positive response in this connection.
12th January 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
when will d oas 2011 exam be held?
19th jan 2014 (sunday)
15th January 2014, 11:34 PM
sudarsan muni

Exclamation Re: Sample question paper for OAS prelims and previous years question papers with answers?

16th January 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

3rd February 2014, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me the oas preliminary quesion and answers of public admistration and gs papers.
10th June 2014, 04:46 PM

Post Re: Sample question paper for OAS prelims and previous years question papers with answers?

Please me the oas preliminary quesion and answers of public admistration and gs papers.
20th September 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can you please provide me the sample question and answers of OAS preliminary exam ??
3rd January 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

please sir send oas previous question papers with answers.when next oas exam will held, please inform me.
6th August 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me question paper of OAS prelim
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashitkumarpatra View Post
11th September 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Plz provide me the sample question paper for OAS prelim and previous exam's
question and answer.

Mail id- [email protected]

Regards,
Anup
2nd October 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz provide me previous years solved answers with questions of oas preliminary exam
19th October 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear Mam/Sir,
Could you please send me previous 10 years question papers of Odisha Civil Services (OCS) GENERAL STUDIES (PRELIMS) to the following email id: [email protected]..

Thanking you in anticipation of a positive response..
24th October 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

history
21st December 2015, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Dear Mam/Sir,
Can you please send me previous 10 years question papers of Odisha judicial Services (OJS) to the following email id: [email protected]..
14th June 2016, 10:14 AM
hari har patnaik

Thumbs down Re: Sample question paper for OAS prelims and previous years question papers with answers?

You can get the OAS preliminary questions on the official website I.e www.opsc.gov.in. just go for the option and get there.
3rd October 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me oas questionand answers of both priliminary andmain exam
6th September 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Could you please send me last 10yrs question paper of main compulsory papers of o.a.s exam to the following email id
[email protected]
4th December 2017, 10:23 AM

Post Re: Sample question paper for OAS prelims and previous 10 years question papers with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear mam/sir,. Can you please send me sample question paper for O.A.S prelims and previous 10 year question paper with solved answer?
2nd August 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Please, do provide sample papers for O.A.S. mains exam just to see how the questions comes in the exam, 2018-2019s papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?