3rd September 2012, 12:28 PM
mani00700

Sample question papers for postal assistant job?

sample papers for postal assistant job...please send to me those papers

4th September 2012, 09:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample question papers for postal assistant job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani00700 View Post
Question Papers of Postal Assistant Exam

If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks then you are eligible for Postal assistant Exam .Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.

The selection procedure is based on the written test and computer typing test.written test can be divided in to 4 parts such General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, Reasoning and Logical Ability

Best Books are:-

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.

4th September 2012, 10:52 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample question papers for postal assistant job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani00700 View Post

Postal Assitant Exam Eligibility Criteria:

~If you wish to sit for this exam then you need to pass higher secondary examination or its equivalent with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate. English should be one of your compulsory subject.

~There is percentage relaxation for the reserved category candidates. It is 45% in case of SC/ST candidates and 55% in case of OBC candidates.

~You should know the local language of the state of the postal circle or you should have studied hindi at matriculation level.

~The lower age limit for this exam is 18 years and the upper age limit is 27 years for general category candidates. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

~The written exam is basically an objective type test. Overall you have to answer 100 questions in 120 minutes. You need to stress on the following areas for the exam: Mathematics, English, General Knowledge and Reasoning & Analytical Ability.

~You will also be made to give a computer test or typing test. The duration of this exam is 30 minutes.

List of Books for Postal Assistant Job:

Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Department Of Posts Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Postal Assistant (Saving Bank Control Organisation)
by Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. Hope you do well.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?