14th January 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance to apply for Assistant Registrar post in Universities? I have obtained Ph.D in Anthropology

i have obtained p.hd in anthropology and i am physically handicapped. can i get a chance to apply for asst. registrar in universities

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  2. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
  3. Universities offering Ph.D Anthropology programme?
  4. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate?
  5. Date of announcement of result for the post of Assistant Registrar? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information about PhD in Anthropology for Nepalis student?
  7. Is there B.Sc in Anthropology available like that of M.Sc and PhD?
  8. Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?
  9. Can I study PhD in Genetics if going to pursue M.Sc in Anthropology?
  10. Job opportunities and scope of PhD in Anthropology in Pakistan?
  11. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  12. Admission procedure to do PhD in Sociology/Anthropology in Bangalore for part time teacher of Jain University? Documents required to apply?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  15. List of jobs available in Anthropology sector after M.Sc?
  16. List universities offering Ph.D. in Hindi Language through regular learning?
  17. Can M.Sc. degree holders in Zoology appear for NET examination in Anthropology?
  18. How can I apply to become Assistant Professor in Jadavpur University being a PhD in Computer Science candidate?
29th July 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a chance to apply for Assistant Registrar post in Universities? I have obtained Ph.D in Anthropology

I did my Ph D in Anthropology after completing M Sc and M Phil in Anthropology and Sociology. Can I get an opportunity as a visiting Professor in Anthropology anywhere in the world?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?