2nd January 2011, 07:17 PM
rasingh53

Last 10 years papers of Bank PO exam for the subject of Socio Banking Awareness?

Respected madam or sir

pls post me the sample papers of previous 10 years for the recuritment of p.o. For the subject of socio banking awareness

Related Questions:
  1. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam
  2. Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?
  3. Questions based on socio-economic and banking awareness
  4. Model Questions of Socio,Economic, General and Banking Awareness?
  5. Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?
  6. Sample question papers of Socio Economics and Bank Awareness for PO exam of Bank of Baroda?
  7. Question papers of Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam? Details about Socio Economic Banking Awareness Section?
  8. Cuerrent Socio Economic question papers including Banking Awareness -- [New]
  9. Previous years solved question papers of Socio Economic and Banking Awareness?
  10. General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?
  11. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Last 10 years question papers of BOB? How to prepare for Socio Economic Banking Awareness and Marketing Awareness exam?
  13. Socio economic and banking question papers for Bank Exams
  14. Previous years papers of General Socio Economic and Banking Awareness Paper?
  15. Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?
  16. How to prepare for GA section, socio economic and banking awareness for CWE bank PO exam?
  17. Questions on Socio Economic and Banking Awareness for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exams?
  18. Socio-economic and banking awareness important questions?
15th January 2011, 03:27 PM
vikul

Unhappy Re: Last 10 years papers of Bank PO exam for the subject of Socio Banking Awareness?

Dear friend

Since the papers of Bank PO exam for the subject of Socio Banking Awareness
are not available on web so you must contact the related institution

GOOD LUCK
19th January 2011, 12:54 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Last 10 years papers of Bank PO exam for the subject of Socio Banking Awareness?

http://papers.phn.me/Page11397.aspx
Try on above link .
If you dont find it there, Then the Economics extra issue of Pratiyogita Darpan. It will Definitely help You.
29th January 2011, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years papers of Bank PO exam for the subject of Socio Banking Awareness?

please send the socio ecomy,banmingg awarenessaand compter questions
2nd February 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please send the socio ecomy,banmingg awarenessaand compter questions
pls send me the socio economy and banking awarness sample question paper
9th February 2011, 01:33 AM
vinayindia

please send multiple banking question answer
22nd February 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i need previous year bob Q papers with socio banking awareness
23rd February 2011, 10:26 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

It's not possible to provide the last 10 year question paper.However I have attached some files for you which can give you a basic knowledge about the exam pattern.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 0000SBI - Computer aptitude.pdf(54.2 KB, 268 views)
File Type: pdf SBI-General Awareness.pdf(46.3 KB, 271 views)
File Type: pdf 000000SBI - General English.pdf(54.6 KB, 262 views)
File Type: pdf 2SBI-PO-250808.pdf(91.6 KB, 257 views)
7th April 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls send me last 10 yearsquestion paper of BOB clerck exams with answer.
3rd June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir pls let me know which book shall i refer for bank knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?