19th February 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sample question and past year questions regarding creative ability test for NIFT entrance?

i require some sample questions/past year questions regarding creative ability test for nift entrance b.des 2011...urgently!

20th February 2011, 01:15 PM
anncie10

Default Re: Sample question and past year questions regarding creative ability test for NIFT entrance?

Here are some sample question paper which i could find. I can tell you that the competition out there is very intense and you have to be really creative to get through .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIFT_UG_Design_Sample1.pdf(115.9 KB, 1803 views)
File Type: pdf NIFT_UG_Design_Sample2.pdf(122.7 KB, 992 views)
File Type: pdf NIFT_UG_Design_Sample3.pdf(78.0 KB, 843 views)
20th February 2011, 01:18 PM
anncie10

Default Re: Sample question and past year questions regarding creative ability test for NIFT entrance?

Please fnd the attachement. I hope there was no attachements in my previous post.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIFT_UG_Design_Sample1.pdf(115.9 KB, 575 views)
File Type: pdf NIFT_UG_Design_Sample2.pdf(122.7 KB, 417 views)
File Type: pdf NIFT_UG_Design_Sample3.pdf(78.0 KB, 350 views)
13th June 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for nift ug entrance exam.can you show some sample papers
14th October 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare nift pg entrance creativity exam plz can u show me sample papers of m'des
31st October 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i have to prepare for NCAT.please suggest me some book and references?
17th October 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

NCAT last 2 years paper for BTECh students
9th December 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i need to prepare for NCAT can you suggest some books and how to prepare for the exam
27th December 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare grid 10 by 10 inches provided depict some words like harmony, enthusiasm,etc.?????
18th November 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi..can someone get me the NIFT Creative ability test last ten year question papers?
Its Urgent!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?