mukesh.nikhil

What is creative test in NIFT?

please suggest me what is creative test in NIFT? pl suggest me few samples

Please reply

thanks

16th February 2011, 08:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is creative test in NIFT?

NIFT offers many graduate and post graduate level courses to students who are interested in Fashion designing. The admission to various courses will be entirely based on the performance of the aspirants in the written test, the Situation test, Group discussion and the personnel interview. Initially there will be a written test which includes a Creative Ability Test and a General Ability Test for the students who are interested in the designing programs. The creative ability test will evaluate the student’s sense of color, out of the box thinking, line drawing, power of observation, innovation skills, design ability of the candidate, proportions of figures and objects etc.
16th February 2011, 08:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

NIFT offers many graduate and post graduate level courses to students who are interested in Fashion designing. The admission to various courses will be entirely based on the performance of the aspirants in the written test, the Situation test, Group discussion and the personnel interview. Initially there will be a written test which includes a Creative Ability Test and a General Ability Test for the students who are interested in the designing programs. The creative ability test will evaluate the student’s sense of color, out of the box thinking, line drawing, power of observation, innovation skills, design ability of the candidate, proportions of figures and objects etc.
4th November 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student of 12th grade . I love men's fashion , i always do some freaky things with my cloths . My painting is good ! Bt the ability of sweeing the cloths is nt up to mark ! Actually i hate it ! I do my invantions with my own structure, i mean on my own body . It's my passion to b ready all the time . But whenever i think about men's fashion desgining , frst think arise is how to sweeing the cloths , i dnt want to sweeing anything . I just want to desgin the cloths not want to be a tailor . What should i do ? Suggest me some instructions . Please !
4th January 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

give some sample quetions to prepare for ncat exam 2013
5th January 2013, 04:07 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirant , here are the sample papers for the entrance test of NIFT

Regards,
Pkay.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIFT Sample Question Paper.pdf(173.1 KB, 126 views)
File Type: pdf NIFT Sample Papers-B.F.Technology.pdf(73.7 KB, 85 views)
8th February 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about what things i should use for cat test and what type of questions they will ask i need sample of these and of gat also
9th February 2013, 02:25 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

NIFT offers many graduates and post graduates to the students who are interested in fashion designing courses.

There are different stages available in order to crack the exam and you need to do the best so that you can grow in your career.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?