25th February 2013, 03:11 PM
ashokalex

How to prepare for engineering exam in India?

how to prepare engineer india limited exam...pelase tell me the detials

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GATE Exam for the year 2013? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam in Delhi?
  2. How to prepare for SBI Probationary Officer exam? Model question papers with solution? -- [New]
  3. List of the colleges of BSc(IT) and MSc(IT) of Saurashtra University in Surendranagar and Rajkot?
  4. How to get admission in top colleges of India? I am a student of B.E in Electrical Engineering
  5. How to get selected in IIT JEE while being a physically disabled?
  6. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  8. How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?
  9. Best ways to prepare for PSU exam? I am a student of Electrical Engineering
  10. How to prepare for IES exam?
  11. How should I prepare for UG entrance exam for Agriculture engineering?
  12. Details about Indian Engineering entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam?
  13. How can I prepare for engineering service exam? I have scored 50% marks
  14. Top 5 colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance to prepare for get Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How should I prepare for ONGC GT exam?
  16. How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?
  17. How to prepare for All Indian entrance exam for MDS?
  18. How to prepare for IAS exam after passing Electronics Engineering?
17th July 2013, 10:46 AM
ravirkm

Default Re: How to prepare for engineering exam in India?

Well you have to keep watching for any recruitment in the company than you have to apply for the same online. Than if your resume get shortlisted they will call you for a written test. After you clear the written test than you will be called for an interview.
For the written test you should try with verbal sections, Aptitude and Technical questions of your branch.
You can study them by RS Agarwal which will be enough and for technical study your syllabus books.
17th July 2013, 07:31 PM
chuci
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for engineering exam in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashokalex View Post
how to prepare engineer india limited exam...pelase tell me the detials
you can apply in online for this exam. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27-06-2013 to 26-07-2013.

EIL Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 31
Name of the Posts:
1. Dy. Manager: 07 Posts
2. Sr. Engineer/ Dy. Manager/ Manager/ Sr. Manager: 02 Posts
3. Dy. Manager/ Manager: 05 Posts
4. Sr. Engineer/ Dy. Manager: 05 Posts
5. Dy. Manager/ Manager/ Sr. Manager/ AGM/ DGM/ GM: 08 Posts
6. AGM/ DGM/ GM: 02 Posts
7. Sr. Officer/ Dy. Manager: 02 Posts

Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 35 years for Sr. Engineer/ Sr. Officer; 40 years for Dy. Manager/ Sr. Officer (Security); 45 years for Manager/ Sr. Manager/ AGM/ DGM/ Dy. Manager (Security); 50 years for GM as on 01-06-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.

Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess PG, MBA, CA/ ICWA, Masters Degree, LLB, Engineering, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Commerce.

Selection Process: The selection process will be continued by written test followed by an interview of the individual conducted by EIL.

How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.engineersindia.com by filling all the mandatory details from 27-06-2013 to 26-07-2013. Four copies of printed registered application form, original and attested photocopies of relevant documents must be produced at the time of interview.

Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.engineersindia.com
2. Select appropriate advertisement link.
3. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
4. Submit error free application form.
5. Take print of online application form for future use.

Important Dates:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-06-2013
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-07-2013 up to 24.00 hrs

if selected, During Training period, Candidates will have allowance of Rs.25, 000 /month.
After training period, Candidates will have a salary package of Rs.3.75 lakhs.

prepare well for your exam.
all the best..!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?