14th October 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Question papers and syllabus of DRDO senior technical assistant exam?

Question papers and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam forCIVIL

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for Civil?
  2. Question papers and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for EEE?
  3. Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science)?
  4. Question papers and syllabus of DRDO senior technical assistant exam?
  5. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for Mathematics? What is the syllabus? Question papers for the same?
  6. Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant?
  7. Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B?
  8. CEPTAM DRDO Syllabus for STA-B computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  9. DRDO Senior technical Assistant Model question papers and books with author name -- [New]
  10. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for DRDO Entrance Exam for the position of Technical Assistant in Civil Engineering?
  11. Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant?
  12. Previous year Question Papers of DRDO Exam for the position of Senior Technical Assistant?
  13. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for Electronics and Communication
  14. DRDO Senior Technical assistant mechanical previous years question papers?
  15. Question papers for the post of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant B
  16. DRDO senior technical assistant B computer science syllabus?
  17. Solved question papers of DRDO CEPTAM for the post of Senior Technical Assistant
  18. Syllabus for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant in Chemistry?
21st February 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers and syllabus of DRDO senior technical assistant exam?

senior technical assistant syllabus in drdo.plz send the syllabus on my gmail account

[email protected]
13th March 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers and syllabus of DRDO senior technical assistant exam?

Can anyone plz suggest any book for DRDO STA(chemistry) exam???
22nd March 2012, 04:14 PM
raviraj ahire

heloo sir..
i am eligible candidate for Senior Technical assistane. i have to prepare well for this post. i will thankful as you provide me the syllabus contain and pattern of Question paper as earlyest.. THANK YOU...
26th March 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i need syllabus/model paper for Sr.Tech Asst. in Chemistry
27th March 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for DRDO technical assistant forECE?
30th March 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

Could you help me with the syllabus, recent question papers for DRDO senior technical assistant exam & upcoming exam dates for the same.
How do I prepare for it. (I have done BE in ETC).
Will be greatfull for your help at earliest at the email add [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Priya.
1st April 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1272192]Question papers and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for computer science

[email protected]
19th May 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Please Send Senior Technical Assistant in Chemistry STA 'B' Model Question Paper in my Mail Id
[email protected]
25th May 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want the question paper and syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam[for automobile engg] on my e-mail id
please send me the detailed syllabus subject wise and model sample paper for the written exam of drdo ceptam senior technical assistant SAT-B [in automobile] in my e-mail id
[email protected]
25th May 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

my self Rakesh mohanty ,i want question paper and syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam[for automobile]on my e-mail id
please send me the detailed syllabus subject wise and model sample paper for the written exam of drdo ceptam senior technical assistant [in automobile] in my e-mail id [email protected]
25th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

send me drdo syllabus 2012 and model question paper for senior technical assistant sat-b [for automobile]on my email id [email protected]
27th June 2012, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus of STA-B mathematics in drdo. and also send model question paper for STA-B mathematics on my e-mail id [email protected]
21st July 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

PLZ send me syllabus of STA-B electronics and communication also send model question paper for the same to tis id [email protected]
24th July 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

hiiii.. any1 send me plz syllabus and model papers of senior technical assistant B....my email id is khushboopathak19892gmail.com
27th July 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

PLZ send me syllabus of STA-B electronics and communication also send model question paper for the same to tis id [email protected]
27th July 2012, 09:31 PM
deveshpachauri111

hello sir,
Question papers and syllabus of
DRDO Senior Technical Assistant. 'B' Exam for mechanical engineering. I m diploma holder. DRDO entry test 2012 for STA-B will be on 5 august 2012. so plz plz sir send me same as above on my email id.....
[email protected]
28th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

kindly provide the preivous solved question paper of drdo senior technical assistant_B. OF electronics & communcation..
29th July 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous solved question papersfor STA-B of physics.and my mail id [email protected]
1st August 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous solved question papersfor STA-B for electronics and telecommunications ceptam(DRDO)
to my email id [email protected]
3rd August 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i ve applied for the post drdo senior technical assistant;"B" pls send me the syllabus as soon as possible sir my email id is [email protected]
29th July 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the sylubus for STA for mechanical...thank you ([email protected])
8th December 2013, 12:29 PM
anusha.pinniboina

Arrow Re: Question papers and syllabus of DRDO senior technical assistant exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

[email protected]
hi sir ii need syllabus for sta b
8th December 2013, 12:47 PM
anusha.pinniboina

Arrow Re: Question papers and syllabus of DRDO senior technical assistant exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

[email protected]
hi sir ii need syllabus for sta b
23rd September 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

please send drdo seniour technical assostant syllabus and pattern to my [email protected]
29th September 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me syllabus of chemistry for post of STA-B on my mail id: [email protected]...
22nd December 2014, 12:51 PM
datta555walunje

R/Sir , I have applied for the post of Sr. technical Assistant in DRDO for subject Mathematics. I need the previous question paper and syllabus for the same post.
13th August 2018, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I require DRDO STA-B mechanical engineering.
Syllabus and question paper for tier 1 and tier 2 exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?