23rd August 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?

I am a 12th pass student of Hyderabad. I have heard a lot Radiology imaging technology course and I want to do B.Sc. in this course. Can you please tell me what is the scope after doing b.Sc in Radiology imaging technology?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
  2. What are the specializations which can be done in Radiology after completion of M.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology? -- [New]
  3. Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?
  4. Which are the courses under Paramedical?
  5. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  6. How to do BSc radio Imaging Technology from CMJ university Meghalaya
  7. Which government institute I can apply for higher studies after completion of bachelors degree in Radiology and Imaging technology?
  8. List of Distance colleges which offer Bachelor of Radiology and Imaging Technology in Guwahati
  9. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?
  10. How to get internship of 6 month duration in radiology field?
  11. List of institutions to pursue diploma in radiology imaging and USG
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?
  13. Admission in hospital management/administration after zoology course?
  14. Best course among B.Sc MLT and B.Sc Radiology?
  15. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing in any entrance exam? Scope of Radiology/Radiography?
  16. Government jobs available after M.Sc in Radiology?
  17. What is the minimum qualification for HAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
31st August 2016, 06:52 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 12th pass student of Hyderabad. I have heard a lot Radiology imaging technology course and I want to do B.Sc. in this course. Can you please tell me what is the scope after doing b.Sc in Radiology imaging technology?
After completing the course of Radiology Imaging Technology, one can find lot of opportunities in India as well as in abroad like :

Radiographers

Radiology Assistant

Nuclear Medicine Technologist

X-Ray Technicians or Ultrasounds Technicians

MRI Technician

CT Scan Technologist etc.
31st August 2016, 11:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Scope of B.Sc in Radiology Imaging Technology:

Many courses available in Radiology Imaging Technology stream. They include the following courses,

>> Certificate course in Radiography Diagnostic

>> Certificate course in Radiography

>> Certificate course in Radiology Assistant

Besides this, there are other courses and they include Diploma in Radio-Diagnostic Technology and Diploma in Radiography and Radiotherapy. After completion of B.Sc course, several courses available are Post Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology, Post Graduate Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis and Imaging Sciences. You can apply for Radiologist, Radiology Technician, Radiology Nurse, CT Tech/ Radiology Technologist.
3rd September 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me the entrance exam after post graduation in radiography
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?