4th February 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology. Please tell me who can study this course? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much they paid?

15th February 2017, 11:44 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?

The eligibility criteria for any diploma course is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board till 10th standard at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 10th for a good college. For lower tier colleges, there is nothing hard and fast percentage criteria.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 15 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for any diploma course.

After the diploma you will be paid anything between 15-20 thousand Rs. per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?