3rd June 2012, 05:31 PM
diksha wadhwa

Scope of Biotechnology in India? What about the placements?

scope of biotechology in india...

is it help tp get highpaid jobs....

what are placements regarding it

Related Questions:
  1. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  2. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  3. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  5. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  6. Present scope of Biotechnology in India? Where Biotechnology has more scope in India or in Abroad?
  7. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  8. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India?
  9. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  10. Scope of Environmental Biotechnology? Information about research job salary and placement? -- [New]
  11. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  13. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  14. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India?
  15. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? How much is the salary? Is PG in India better?
  16. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  18. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
21st July 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Biotechnology in India? What about the placements?

i want to do biotech does it give oppurtinities further in life.
2nd August 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

scop for biochemical and biotechnology in india?
30th April 2013, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

I jave done B.sc(hons.) on zoology.Now can i do M.sc or M.Tech on Biotechnogy?
What are its scope in India of gettung jobs.
25th July 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me abt da placements in biotechnology????
3rd June 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I am presently doing bsc hons biotech.. I wanna know which are the best colleges dor msc in biotech in india that assures guranteed placements too
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?