20th April 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Environmental Biotechnology? Information about research job salary and placement?

Sir ,What is scope in environmental biotechnology which course I would taken for that then say about that research jobs salaries placements, etc sir

21st April 2015, 02:36 PM
divyavuda

Default Re: Scope of Environmental Biotechnology? Information about research job salary and placement?

There is a budding career scope for the candidates in the fields of Biotechnology and Microbiology in the sense there is a growing scope in these fields.

Still, the Biotechnology is not developed upto the mark in India. It is having good number of job opportunities in Abroad when compared to India.

The candidates who have completed Graduation in Biotechnology or Microbiology are finding it difficult to get good job with good salary.

I have seen many of the candidates who are doing jobs with a salary of 6k per month after completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology.

This is the scenario in the field of Biotechnology in India.

Many of the candidates who have completed Graduation in Biotechnology or Microbiology are shifting towards MBA course in their Post Graduation.

The reason for this is MBA candidates are having good number of job opportunities.

Here are some of the top colleges for Biotechnology or Microbiology courses

-School of Biotechnology, JNU Delhi
-Department of Biotechnology, University of Kashmir
-Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Kerala, Trivandrum
-School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad
25th May 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Environmental Biotechnology? Information about research job salary and placement?

What are the job scopes of environmental biotechnology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?