12th February 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Present scope of Biotechnology in India? Where Biotechnology has more scope in India or in Abroad?

I also want to enquire about what is scope of biotechnology in India only not abroadand after that tell me where is more scope (abroad//india)?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  3. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  4. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  5. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  6. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad -- [New]
  7. What is the scope of biotechnology in India and Abroad? What is the salary?
  8. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  9. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? How much is the salary? Is PG in India better?
  10. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  11. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  12. Present scope of .NET in India 2015
  13. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  14. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  16. How good is Biotechnology as a career? Scope in Indian and Abroad?
  17. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  18. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
21st May 2015, 12:26 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Present scope of Biotechnology in India? Where Biotechnology has more scope in India or in Abroad?

The future of both this field is really very bright.
As we can see, Indian is mainly an agricultural culture and so apart for farming, there are lots of opportunities which are emerging out of the country.

Courses like
- Boi.tech
- B.pharma

are very thus very popular courses.
Especially if one does bio.tech then he also has the chance of finding a future outside India.

With bio.tech the major advantage is that, the fields for both the Indian and oversees companies opens up also with that you will get more exposure so that you should do well in your career.

So, if you are inclined towards such courses, then do go for them.
5th June 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Present scope of Biotechnology in India? Where Biotechnology has more scope in India or in Abroad?

Wat we can do after completion of biotechnology engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?