5th April 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Scope and Jobs in India of Community Medicine for Female Doctor MBBS?

scope and jobs in india of community medicine for female Doctor MBBS?Please reply asap

16th May 2011, 03:52 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Scope and Jobs in India of Community Medicine for Female Doctor MBBS?

Hi,

There is no problem of male or female in Community Medicine field.
Some scope has in India. The training attained by the candidates referred first for the job. They also send to various private clinical cares outside of India to get their carrier in front of their eyes. The candidates are also sending to do research under recognized organization of India.

Some jobs in India based on Community Medicine are given below:

Public Health Manager
Professor( community medicine)
Assistant Professor

you can also work as foreign expert for CM in Foreign Universities. There are too many good options in this field. There are many agencies working in field of public health. As far as getting a job in India it is very easy, you should have good contacts. If you want to work abroad just keep in touch with the latest advertisements in leading national dailies.

Best wishes.
22nd May 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and Jobs in India of Community Medicine for Female Doctor MBBS?

how to enroll and get links for job in community medicine abroad
29th May 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any aspects for MBBS only
5th July 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What can we do after 12th with bio and Ip? I want complete list!
19th October 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

any scope of job in community medicine apart from medical collegee
8th November 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

After MD community medicine what are scopes available
12th November 2011, 10:24 AM
rudramishra

Hi,

There is no problem of male or female in Community Medicine field.
Some scope has in India. The training attained by the candidates referred first for the job. They also send to various private clinical cares outside of India to get their carrier in front of their eyes. The candidates are also sending to do research under recognized organization of India.

Some jobs in India based on Community Medicine are given below:

Public Health Manager
Professor( community medicine)
Assistant Professor

you can also work as foreign expert for CM in Foreign Universities. There are too many good options in this field. There are many agencies working in field of public health. As far as getting a job in India it is very easy, you should have good contacts. If you want to work abroad just keep in touch with the latest advertisements in leading national dailies.

Best wishes.
3rd January 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

hey should i giv civil service exams after mbbs or after md....
13th November 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to achieve permanent job in international agencies like WHO after MD PSM /CM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?