25th September 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope and salary for doing MBBS in India or USA?

Can I do MBBS in India or USA? what are scope of being a doctor in usa and india? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I do MBBS in India or USA?
  2. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  3. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  4. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  5. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  6. Scope in USA after doing MS in India? What are the available options?
  7. What kind of job I will get in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Expected salary in USA, Canada and India?
  8. Is it beneficial to do B.Tech from USA? Will it help me in getting a job with good salary in India?
  9. How to get Medical job in USA when completed MBBS and MD/MS in India?
  10. What is the scope for doing MS in accounts from USA? What are the job opportunities in India?
  11. How much salary an MS in Mechanical stream holder from USA can get in India? Way to study MS in USA? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to do MD in USA for MBBS last year student of India?
  13. B.A.M.S salary and scope in India? How much salary will I get if I do BAMS from government college in Haridwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MD Radiology in USA and became a practitioner in USA after completing MBBS in India?
  15. Career scope for BBA course in India? How much salary can I get after completion of this course?
  16. How to do MD Radiology in USA and become practitioner in USA after doing MBBS in India
  17. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  18. MBBS salary in Pharma MNCs of India
29th September 2016, 01:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and salary for doing MBBS in India or USA?

Yes, you can pursue MBBS in USA or in India. It depends on the institute from which you are getting admission call and in which you want to seek admission. The institutes in USA enjoy upper hand over Indian institutes due to the following reasons.

1/ Better infrastructure of learning.
2/ Better scope of job opportunities after course completion.
3/ Better medical standard in USA than in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?