31st March 2013, 08:55 PM
Apekcha

Best courses which I can join after 12th?

im in class 12 and i want to know about psychology scope in india. and best courses which i can join after 12. i asl want to know abot some bst colleges nd universities of india offering psychology

Related Questions:
  1. What all are the integrated courses after PUC II in BSc? HOw can I join those after passing 12th? What is the procedure to join the courses?
  2. After passing my graduation what should I do next? How to make a career in accounts?
  3. Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of good courses on the basis of 12th percentage? Which courses to choose other than CA,CS,MBA and ICWA?
  5. Which course will be better for me between BBA and B.Com? I am a 11th commerce student
  6. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  7. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  8. What courses can I join after passing 12th with non medical? -- [New]
  9. How to join CBI after completion of 12th? Will I have to pursue any extra courses for this?
  10. Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  11. How to prepare for ISAT? What are the other courses that can help me join ISRO?
  12. What all courses can I join after passing 12th with commerce and Maths?
  13. Better short term courses to join after completion of 12th in Commerce?
  14. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  15. Which all courses I have to pursue to become a Pilot after completing 12th? Details of the colleges and courses that I have to join to become a Pilot?
  16. Admission in LLB after completing M.A at the age of 32 years?
  17. Which career should I choose after completion of 10th Class having interest in Science?
  18. How to join Law course after completing 12th?
30th May 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best courses which I can join after 12th?

which course will be better foe me betwen b.sc physiology and b.a psychology ?plzz rply
21st November 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

can a computer science student study psychology without taking biology in 11th and 12th standard??
27th November 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college of psychology for UG course?
2nd April 2014, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

i m a science student of 12th standard, what are the other options for me regarding psychology...??
2nd April 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

i m a science student of 12th standard, what are the other options for me regarding psychology...??
22nd December 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

My son want to study psycology after 12th, which is the best college in chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?