23rd April 2011, 11:57 AM
Anupbro

What are the courses related to Psychology available in India? How can I be a good psychologist and what is the scope?

Hi,i just want to know what are the courses of psychology avaliable india?how i can be a good psycologist&what are its scope?plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Psychology for B.Com Candidates -- [New]
  2. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  3. Scope of Applied Psychology? Can I be a Psychologist or Psychiatrist after this course?
  4. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  5. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  6. Career scope after doing graduation in psychology?
  7. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
  8. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  9. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  11. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  13. What should I do further after completing M.A.(Psychology) to become a Psychologist?
  14. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  15. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  16. Can a student of Arts stream become a Psychiatrist?
  17. What is the starting salary of a Psychologist? List of best universities in India offering Psychology course in India?
  18. What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?
20th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses related to Psychology available in India? How can I be a good psychologist and what is the scope?

Rakesh-What is a good carrier afer pg psychology
24th June 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses related to Psychology available in India? How can I be a good psychologist and what is the scope?

i want the time of admission and fee structure for correspondence.
4th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i completed M.B.A..i want to know what are the courses of psychology available in India ?its Urgent Plz Guide me..
5th September 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed PG in psychology & i want to do the diploma in clinical psychology so please suggest me
5th September 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i have compleated PG in psychology & i want to do diploma in clinical psychology please suggest me
15th December 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am doing graduation in psy and had done three years course in stress management. Further i want to do ma in clinical psychology. Can you help me to find the college offering ma in psychology and the dates of form issuing
11th October 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Currently i am doing diploma in GNM..which course i can take after completion of this course?
3rd December 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i am MA in psychology with 57% ,suggest me carrer
options
15th January 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12 science student. which course is more suitable for me? BA / BSC pssycology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?